DISCONTINUED SOFTWARE BERGAMO
Munich, 31. March 2022
Expleo Germany GmbH announces that Bergamo will be discontinued with End Of Life Date on 31. March 2022.
Twenty-four (24) months after the „End Of Life Date“ licences will not anymore be provided or renewed and the operation of the software will no longer be granted.
Memory management and mapping in embedded software projects: Increasing complexity of the ECU architectures makes memory administration and memory mapping on the target micro-controller a challenge for all embedded software developers. The mapping and division of different code and data sections into memory and address areas usually leads to large, incomprehensible structures. BERGAMO makes it possible to analyse a given source code, to create and maintain memory administration more efficiently and to generate MemoryMaps and Linker Description Files.
FUNCTIONS AT A GLANCE
- Acquisition of memory and linker section by analysing:
- Source code
- Memory map header files
- Dependency files
- Creation and changing of own memory configurations
- Fast and user-optimised allocation of linker segments to memory segments
- Compilation and processing of existing templates for code generation from MemMap file
- Filter-based search of memory or linker segments
- Export of mapping reports into MS-Excel or CSV
- Creation of MemMap files
- Creation of Linker Configuration File
BENEFITS OF BERGAMO
- Efficient and user-friendly memory administration for software projects with variable scope
- Reliable memory mapping unit with tool support
- Thousands of pragma command lines without debugging
- Automated documentation is always up to date
- Creation of all memory allocation files (MemMap and Linker Scripts) from one common database
SERVICE & INFORMATION
- Installation BERGAMO. Please log in with your login data.